Summary of Qualifications
Timothy J. Somers is a full time male voiceover professional specializing in US English with 25+ years of success in internal and external messaging, public speaking, training, oral and written communication-based partnership and business development. In addition, he has been communications chairperson for charitable, non-profit organizations. He has studied voiceover at Acting Studio Chicago, Improvisational Acting College of DuPage Theater Department as well as private VO couching and voice lessons with Soprano David Govertsen.
• Voiceover – Acting Studio Chicago
• Improvisational Acting – Amelia Barrett – College of DuPage
• Private voice lessons – David Govertsen
• Coaching – Kate McClanaghan
• Webinars with Joe Loesh and others.
• The Landmark Forum Basic & Advanced Courses
• Mic: Shure SM7B with Cloudlifter
• Audio Interface: Yamaha Steinberg UR22 mk II
• DAW: Studio One Professional
• Plugins: Waves, Izotope denoiser and others, Fabfilter, Softube, Altiverb, McDsp
|Age Range:||36 to 45, 46 to 60|
|Recording Type:||Commercials TV, Commercials Radio, Imaging, Trailers, Corporate Narration, On Hold, Promo , Documentaries|
|Style:||Person Next Door, Story Teller, Soft Voice, Intimate, Real|
|Union Affiliation:||No Union Status|
|Production Capability:||Home Studio, Professional Studio|
You are using an outdated version of web browser. For security reasons you should upgrade your browser.