Working in voiceover since 2011, I stay sharp by doing improv and studying acting. I regularly work on looping/walla and ADR skills.
* Real, relatable, trustworthy sound
* Mid-range voice
* North American neutral English
* Smooth, empathetic, friendly, smart, authoritative - or way over the top! - I can deliver the tone your project requires.
* I specialize in commercial work, eLearning and corporate narration.
* I am skilled as a classical, jazz and pop singer (mezzo/alto range).
My current VO coach is Dave Walsh. I have also studied with Marice Tobias, Nancy Wolfson, Pat Fraley, Tom Chantler, David Goldberg, Lesley Bailey, and Roy Yokelson.
|Genres Offered:||Commercial, eLearning, Explainer, industrial, Corporate|
|Age Range:||46 to 60, 36 to 45|
|Recording Type:||Commercials TV, Commercials Radio, Documentaries, Corporate Narration, On Hold, Audio Book|
|Style:||Real, Person Next Door, Story Teller|
|Union Affiliation:||No Union Status|
|Production Capability:||Home Studio, Source Connect, Professional Studio, FTP|
You are using an outdated version of web browser. For security reasons you should upgrade your browser.