After 38 years and literally 8,000+ ads, multimedia projects and so on, I've developed and honed a rather wide range of voice styles and characters that I can call upon in a heartbeat.
- I started "announcing" professionally at the age of 15 at an Medium Mkt. FM Station. Full time
Weekends during HS and summers.
- BS Ithaca College, TV-R Major
- SAG/AFTRA spokesman/voice actor NYC for 3 years
- Owner of Ad Agency/Media Production House 8 years
- Independent writer, performer, producer ever since
|Age Range:||36 to 45, 46 to 60|
|Recording Type:||Commercials Radio, Commercials TV, Trailers, Promo , Animation, Corporate Narration|
|Style:||Real, Story Teller, Soft Voice, Intimate, Announcer, Big Voice|
|Union Affiliation:||SAG-AFTRA eligible|
|Production Capability:||Home Studio|
You are using an outdated version of web browser. For security reasons you should upgrade your browser.